Policies and Restrictions:
- All rates quoted include a full breakfast.
- All rates quoted are subject to tax and may change without notice.
- There is a minimum 2 night stay!
- This is an adult oriented property.
- A Snug Harbour Inn is an entirely non-smoking establishment. Smoking in a guest room will result in a cleaning fee equal to one night's room charge plus tax.
- Should you cut your reserved stay short you will be charged for the full stay. If we are able to re-sell your room you will receive a credit for the night(s) sold.
- Stays during the Christmas / New Year Holiday period and special weekends (i.e. Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, both US and Canadian) are sold at our premium (Summer Season) rates and are to be paid in full at the time of booking. Deposits for holiday periods are non-refundable unless we are able to re-sell the room. Call if you have any questions or need clarification of this policy.
Cancellations affect us significantly because of our small size. Last minute cancellations often do not give us time to re-sell your room. Cancellations 14 days or more prior to arrival are subject to a $50.00 service charge plus tax. Cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival date are subject to a fee of one night's room charge plus tax.
Check In / Out:
- One nights deposit required at time of booking.
- Payment of entire stay is required for Christmas / New Year Holiday period plus special long weekends.
- We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard or debit cards. Cheques are accepted for deposits only.
- Check In time is 3 p.m. (if you are going to arrive later than 6 p.m. please call us).
- Check Out time is 11 a.m., please.
- We reserve the right to charge guests for damage done to the room or equipment during their stay.