Our Booking Policy
Risk Free Luxury
We are proud to have one of the most flexible reservation and cancelation policies on the West Coast. Risk free reservations are not a luxury at Snug Harbour; book now and rest easy… we’re looking forward to hosting you.
100% Flexiable Cancelation Policy
Reservations canceled 7 days prior to your arrival will receive a full refund. Deposits are non-refundable for cancelations less than 7 days prior to your arrival, however, if we are able to resell your room, you will receive full credit for the night(s) sold.
Policies & Restrictions
- All rates quoted are for single or double occupancy and include a full breakfast.
- All rates quoted are in Canadian dollars and subject to 15% tax and may change without notice.
- There is a minimum 2-night stay policy but a 1-night stay may be accommodated under certain circumstances. Call us to see if your date qualifies for a 1-night stay.
- This is an adult only property.
- Stays during the Christmas / New Year Holiday period and special weekends (i.e. Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, both US and Canadian) may be sold at higher rates.
- Call if you have any questions or need clarification of this policy.
- The guest hot tub on our main deck is available for use from 9:30am to 9:30pm.
- In consideration of others we ask that all guests adhere to our "Quiet Time" policy when using the jetted tub in their room.
A 50% deposit of the entire stay plus tax is required at time of booking. Your remaining balance will be charged the day you are scheduled to arrive.
Early Check-Out or "No Shows"
Should you "no show" or cut your reserved stay short you will be charged for the full cost of the entire stay. If we are able to re-sell your room you will receive a credit for the night(s) sold.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check In time is 3 p.m. (if you are going to arrive later than 6 p.m. please call us). Check Out time is 11 a.m., please. Unfortunately, a late check out is not an available option.
A Snug Harbour Inn is an entirely non-smoking property. Smoking in a guest room or on the deck will result in a cleaning fee equal to one night's room charge plus tax.
$20 per night 2 dog max. Pets are allowed in only the Rowland Room at the Inn, and it must be requested at the time of booking. An extra charge is applicable, please contact us extra details and to be sure we are able to accommodate.
Damage & Behaviour
We reserve the right to charge guests for damage done to the room or equipment during their stay. Guest behaviour that affects the quality of stay of other guests or we feel is unacceptable will result in immediate eviction. Credit for unused prepaid nights will be solely at our discretion.
It Will Take Your Breath Away
The perfect home away from home. Ideally situated on the Wild Pacific Trail, A Snug Harbour Inn is also conveniently close to the Pacific Rim National Park and Long Beach, where you will find numerous hiking trails, secluded coves, many forms of wildlife and miles of beaches to explore.